Totally stealing this idea.
it ok to not be ready
Please spread this shit like wildfire. People go on and sit through the whole experience and they’re uncomfortable because they just want to please their partner and they don’t tell them that they want to stop because they are not ready. It’s okay not to be ready.
YOOOOOOOO guys! 10 of my Night Vale teas are now available individually OR in a really awesome Sampler Pack with all of them(scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page)! Gentle reminder that Common Place books has said that as long as the teas don’t say “Night Vale” or use the Night Vale logo, everything is A-OK! Please refer to my FAQ if you have any other questions about this! More blends are in the works because I have a problem and I just can’t stop. (Also please know about the Apache Tracker before sending me a million messages about Culture Appropriation /smooch)
- Hooded Figures: Please do not look at or acknowledge this tea. [earl grey moonlight, vanilla,sesame,ocoa nibs]
- Management: Dark, dusky, a complete unknown entity reminiscent of terrible, ancient gods. Best left alone to steep.[pu erh dante, gunpowder, assam melody, aniseed]
- Steve Carlsberg: What a bitter jerk. [grapefruit oolong, vanilla green,sour apple, rose hips and ginger]
- Perfect Carlos: A perfectly sweet, normal tea. It tastes like cookies. Fresh baked, perfect, golden chocolate chip cookies. The kind with the crispy edges and gooey, melty centers. Especially with milk added. And then you get the most beautiful, warm, caramel colored tea. It’s just amazing. Really. So perfect. [chocolate chip, vanilla, almond, chocolate chips and cinnamon]
- Cecil Baldwin: Bright, curious, and smooooth, and just this side of quirky, maybe even a little embarrassing sometimes. Regardless, you’ll find yourself coming back for more.[white monkey, vanilla green,green chai, sprinkles, ginger and marigold flowers]
- Glow Cloud: All Hail this ominously bright, fruity blend, laced with just a tinge of the special kind of petrichor that only comes after a rain of small, dead animals. [mandarin green, white peach, pu erh dante, cranberry, orange peels and hibiscus]
- The Apache Tracker: Just. Completely nutty and offensive. Seriously, what a jerk. [mocha nut mate, almond, hazelnut, cornflowers]
- Feral Dogs: Not actually tea. Just some plastic bags caught in the breeze. [mambo, gunpowder, cinnamon, safflower]
- The Sheriff’s Secret Police: We are told the Sheriff’s Secret Police drink this special blend to keep them alert while they listen for your whispers as they stand over your bed while you sleep. [irish breakfast, toasted mate,gunpowder, cloves and cardamom]
- The Weather: [muffled rap music playing in the distance] [thai chai, summer rose, kukicha, marigold flowers, lemon balm and sprinkles]
YOU GUYS ALL OF THE FANDOM SAMPLERS ARE 40% OFF RIGHT NOW, SO CHEEEEAAAAP. If you can, please consider buying one of mine, it would help me out tremendously! (x)
1 follower = egg
10-40 followers = hatchling
50-99 followers = baby dragon
100-349 followers = dragon
350-500 followers = still a dragon
501-799 followers = mega dragon
800- 4,999 followers = super hella dragon
5000+ followers = UNHOLY OFFSPRING OF LIGHTNING AND DEATH
These are the legit numbers.
super hella dragon
This is cute as fuck and describes pretty accurately how I feel too.
This comic is included Anything that Loves edited by Zan Christensen.
aside from this comic being really cute and honest, it also points out this really huge glaring problem in the gay community in relation to trans-men.
in my experience with a lot of gay men, they have this extremely purist view when it comes to what being a “real man” is, which is bad enough when you have different gay subcultures (bears, gymrats, etc) who have different specific definitions of what a “real man” is.
however for the most part, many gay men seem to agree upon a point of leaving trans-men not only out of their gender, but out of their sexuality as well and I have a real fucking problem with that.
i’m pretty open about things that relate to my sexuality, and i myself identify more or less as a homosexual, but i’ve found the worst part in the gay community is dealing with this bullshit. eventually i found that i at least have the luxury of telling guys to fuck off if i don’t meet their standards, but i know that’s a lot harder for folk when they seem to have the entire population of homosexuals more or less invalidating not only their gender, but their orientation as well.
with all of that said, i just ask this. if you happen to be a cisgender homosexual, like myself, don’t tell other gay men that they aren’t actually gay if they’re dating or have had relations with a trans-man because that’s a load of fucking bullshit.
more important, under any circumstance do not tell a trans-man they’re not a man or that they aren’t allowed to like other men who are homosexual, be they cis or trans.
that’s all i really wanted to say.
hey uhhh my dash seems to need this right now hello lets be better informed
Caitlyn Marie Virts, age 11, from Dundalk, Maryland. 5ft, 80lbs, blonde hair, glasses.
Abducted by her father, Timothy Howard Virts, in a 1999 Dodge Durango MD Tag# 5AJ4458. He is 38, 6’3” 280lbs
She was taken around 7:30am March 6th 2014
Her mother was found dead…
Hardest thing to answer: Describe yourself.
i.e. how do i talk about my positives without sounding cocky and negatives without coming across as self depreciating
Their spouse will spend the first five fucking years of the relationship trying to convince them that they don’t have to fucking lie about stupid shit.
Mermaid Neri, photo by Kurt Chambers